Enrolment Application Procedures

If you are considering enrolling your child at Hampton Park Primary School, please refer to the information below. Applications for enrolment must be delivered in person to Administration – we are unable to accept applications via email or post. Incomplete enrolments (or without correct documentation) will be returned until the required documents have been obtained. Enrolments are not considered to be accepted by the College until the application is approved by a Principal and proof of address has been verified. For students wishing to commence as soon as possible, the processing time is three business days from the time of approval. For more information, please contact us on 9276 3044 or hamptonpark.ps@education.wa.edu.au.

Applications & Eligibility

Please complete the Application for Enrolment Booklet via the link below and return it to Administration as soon as possible. Please refer to pages 3 & 4 of the Enrolment Booklet when completing the Application. It is essential that parents and students are aware of the College’s core values, requirements and policies which are contained in the Application Booklet. These policies must be signed by both parent and student prior to submitting the enrolment application.

Photocopies of the following documents must be included with all Applications for Enrolment:

  • Birth Certificate/Passport;
  • Australian Citizenship certificate (if applicable);
  • Court orders (if applicable);
  • 2 x proof of address documents (see below for more information);
  • Immunisation records (see below for more information);
  • Visa documentation (if applicable, see below for more information).

Parents are reminded that under the Education Act 1999 (Div 2.20) ‘the Principal may cancel the enrolment if false or misleading information was given’. It is a requirement that all information provided is accurate and that the school is informed immediately of any change of address.

Click here to download our Application for Enrolment

Proof of Address requirements

To determine your eligibility for enrolment please provide 2 x proof of address as follows:

  • 2 x current utilities bills (no more than 2-3 months old) – landline telephone, gas, electricity. We do not accept Council Rates or Water Rates.
  • If you are renting or leasing a property, a full copy of the rental/lease agreement must be provided, showing a minimum term of at least six months).


The Department of Education requires immunisation records to be provided with Enrolment Applications. We are no longer able to accept the ‘baby books’ as proof of immunisations. Parents of students vaccinated in Australia can request an Immunisation History Statement by contacting the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809, or by emailing acir@humanservices.gov.au  

Students born overseas

If the student was not born in Australia, you must provide evidence of the date of entry into Australia; passport or travel documents; and visa documents (please see below) if applicable.

Temporary Visa Holders

If your student is a temporary visa holder you must provide:

  • Confirmation of enrolment or evidence of permission to transfer provided by Education International (if holding an International full fee student visa, subclass 571; or
  • Evidence of the visitor and temporary resident visa (other than subclass 571 above); or
  • Evidence of the visa for which the student has applied (if the student is on a bridging visa).

Student Health Forms

If the student has any health conditions (major or minor) please complete the appropriate Health Form to attach to your Enrolment Application. Please refer to the menu item Student Health Forms under the Enrolments tab.

Forms and Documents

Contact the School

Hamersley Place
Morley WA 6062

Phone: 08 9413 4200